Monday, June 25, 2012

My Favorite Deep Conditioner

I deep condition once a week after I have shampooed my hair. I find this works better on clean hair.


1 cup of Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner
1 tablespoon of Honey
1 tablespoon of Castor Oil

Mix. After applied put a plastic cap on and leave it for at least 30 minutes (longer the better) or leave the cap on and sit under a hooded dryer for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Cold water helps close the hair cuticle and trap in the mositure.

-Honey is a humectant. Humectants have the ability to draw moisture from the air.

-Castor oil Stimulant hair growth, thickens, moisturize, stop dandruff, stop hair fungus and strengthens hair. Castor Oil is very thick. Use sparingly.

I like to do this on fresh shampooed or co washed hair that is still dripping wet. Has great slip and sometimes I detangle my hair with it still in after I let the conditioner penetrate. It leaves my hair feeling SUPER fluffy, moisturized, soft and ready to style :0) Try it out and let me know what you think!

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment